mass bug filing about everything-in-usr

I plan to open 10 other bugs like #767710 about packages that install
a symbolic link to a file with the same name in both /bin/ and
/usr/bin/, this way preventing a conversion to everything-in-usr.

The changes are very simple and I will provide patches at least for
the most common packages.

The affected packages are:
acl
coreutils
cryptsetup
davfs2
debianutils
kbd
less
nano
policycoreutils
tcsh
xfsdump

I have already reported 6 related bugs about libraries, but these are
bugs even without considering everything-in-usr:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=usrmerge;users=md@linux.it

I have checked the whole archive so I do not expect that I will need
to open more bugs.
I will try to contribute a lintian check later if nobody beats me to it.

For more information about everything-in-usr please read
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/md/usrmerge.git/tree/debian/README.Debian

--
ciao,
Marco