Re: First steps towards source-only uploads

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014, Hector Oron wrote:
> If amd64 was to be picked, what would happen to packages producing
> arch:all packages that do not build on such architecture?

They would get a FTBFS bug and they would get fixed. Or, if it's not a bug,
the package would be uploaded by the maintainer himself (until we have the
required support to document in a field the architecture that should build
the package).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/