Re: Reverting to GNOME for jessie's default desktop

El mar, 12 de ago 2014 a las 5:06 , Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> escribió:
Am 13.08.2014 01:59, schrieb Vincent Bernat:
❦ 13 août 2014 01:44 +0200, Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> :
I can not confirm your findings. If you increase the DPI settings under XFCE following the instructions posted by Ted, none of the UI elements besides text are scaled, no scaled cursor, no scaled icons, no scaled window decorations, etc.
As I am using awesome, window decorations, desktop icons are quite unknown to me. What gets scaled for free is all the GTK and QT widgets.
Does that include UI elements which do *not* contain text, like scrollbars?

Probably relevant to Michael's inquiry: can we just get a few screenshots? It would be a lot easier to compare.

Best regards,
--
Cameron