Re: How Debian should handle users requests?

Hi,

(also send to owner@b.d.o via bcc: to make them(?) aware of this (sub-
thread).)

On Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 9:02 PM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > "general" and "project" are maybe useful though..
>
> general only receives misguided user support requests, not useful.

https://bugs.debian.org/general shows 13 bugs which I consider useful and
which I fail to reassign (or close). Helping hands and minds welcome! :-)

> project doesn't receive new reports; not useful.

ok.

There is a bug report for removing the base pseudopackage in the BTS, #734053,
and I think owner@b.d.o is waiting for seconds of this request, so pleae mail
this bug ;)

For removing the cdrom and project pseudopackages there are no such bug
reports (yet).

cheers,
	Holger