Re: Running autopkgtest at package upload time

On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 05:18:21PM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 07/08/2014 16:57, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> > Of course, from there we would also need an APT repository from where to
> > actually get the uploaded packages. I remember a discussion about
> > turning the incoming location into a proper APT repository, but I don't
> > know in which stage that effort is.
>
> incoming.d.o has a proper APT repository which has, amongst others, a
> buildd-unstable suite including the last uploads. It's not not
> accessible by the general public,

Right.

> but I'm sure we can arrange for debci to get access if that's helpful
> for you.

That will be really nice. When I have the code working we will talk. :-)

> Note that buildd-unstable looks similar to experimental in that it
> doesn't include the full unstable suite, but rather acts as an addon to
> the regular unstable.

Noted.

When a package leaves buildd-unstable, does it imediately appear in
unstable? Is there a time window between the package disappearing from
buildd-unstable and appearing in the primary mirrors? If there is one,
how long is it?

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>