Re: Sources licensed under PHP License and not being PHP are not distributable

On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 11:16:37PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Unless I'm mistaking, there's no sign that the PHP license prevents
> derivative work (even under a different license for your patch, if you
> feel like it).

It's my reading that this is the case if you rename your project to not
contain PHP (if it does), which would otherwise be violation of the license.

/
\

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>  |   Proud Debian Developer
: :'  : 4096R / 8F04 9AD8 2C92 066C 7352  D28A 7B58 5B30 807C 2A87