Re: automatic autoconf config file updating

FTR: I like running autoreconf to make sure actual sources are used, and
to document the build process for users who want to change any source
file, including Makefile.am etc.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 07:08:30PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>  a) I dislike dh-autoreconf: It removes changed files  which breaks my
>     workflow where disappearing files are treated as an error.

AFAIK this is incorrect.  It will make backup copies during build, and
replace them during clean.

Thanks,
Bas