mupdf (was: xpdf removed from testing?)

On 2014-01-13 10:43:50 -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> While someone could fix the package, you may want to consider not doing
> so.  After running into endless bugs in xpdf, I personally switched to
> mupdf for a light-weight PDF reader and found it superior in every respect
> except for the fact that it doesn't, so far as I can tell, support
> printing.  So I use mupdf to view PDF documents, and on the rare occasion
> that I want to print one, I open it in gv (which I find clunkier, but
> which generally works fine and prints).

I've just had a look at it, and found that it misses some important
features present in xpdf, e.g.
* PDF bookmarks.
* Permament fit page (i.e. when one resizes the window or with the
  fullscreen toggle), and BTW, one has to try both W and H.
* Copy with the left button (the right button is hardly usable with
  a trackpad for dragging).

So, it can't be seen as a good replacement for xpdf. Other PDF viewers
have their own drawbacks as well.