libtiff5 transition mass bug filing

It's been a little over a month since my announcement to debian-devel
that I would be preparing to remove the tiff3 package from debian and
asking people to switch build dependencies on libtiff4-dev to
libtiff-dev.  There are 64 packages that have a version in either
testing, unstable, or experimental that have a build dependency on
libtiff4-dev.  I'm about to do the mass bug filing.  The text of the
mass bug filing is the following:

-----
The libtiff4-dev package is a transitional package that is going to
disappear soon.  Please update your build dependency from libtiff4-dev
to libtiff-dev.
-----

At this point, libtiff4-dev has actually been an alias for libtiff5-dev
for several weeks, so this is basically a no-op for almost all
packages.  I am using the user tag libtiff4-dev (with user
qjb@debian.org) to mark the bug reports.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=libtiff4-dev;users=qjb@debian.org

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>