[mass bug] New license problem/sourceless fil/privacy problems detected by lintian

Hi,

I have just implemented a few new check in lintian:
detecting non free file based on md5sum[1]. These file are non free.
I have filled a few bugs and I plan to fill more on it, when I get more reports.
Please send bug to lintian to add more file to detect. We could also
detect non distributable file if needed.

Another tags of interest are detection of flash object [2][3]
I have filled bug when I could not find the source. I plan to fill more

Moreover lintian detect minified javascript (based on extension).[4]
I am slowly manually checking if source is present and fill bug when
appropriate.
I plan to detect more minified javascript based on contents analysis
(line too long some comments) in newer lintian version.

I have also created tags for .jar and .py(c|o) object but I will not
open bug and manually check (I am not an expert in these kind of
stuff). Please java team and python get a glimpse at these tags [5][6]

Last but not least I have splitted the privacy-breach tags. Lintian
gives now some piece of advice depending of the problem.

Feel free to open bugs against lintian in case of false positive or
other problems [7]

Thank you

[1] http://lintian.debian.org/tags/license-problem-md5sum-non-free-file.html
[2] http://lintian.debian.org/tags/source-contains-prebuilt-flash-object.html
[3] http://lintian.debian.org/tags/source-contains-prebuilt-flash-project.html
[4] http://lintian.debian.org/tags/source-contains-prebuilt-javascript-object.html
[5] http://lintian.debian.org/tags/source-contains-prebuilt-java-object.html
[6] http://lintian.debian.org/tags/source-contains-prebuilt-python-object.html
[7] Please read first about privacy-breach-logo