Re: home directories on porter machines to be pruned automatically

* Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz@debian.org>, 2014-01-10, 08:48:
A couple of weeks ago, we started automatically mailing users whose home directories were above a dynamic notification threshold.
[…]
Anyway, now that you've all had plenty of time to clean up large homedirs, we are enabling stage two of our evil plan: starting next week, we intend to automatically remove large home directories that are above a dynamic deletion threshold (again, based on age and size).

Ooo, cool! :-)

--
Jakub Wilk