Re: debian-efi mailing list

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 01:00:34PM -0600, Steve McIntyre wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm thinking it might be useful to set up a specific debian-efi
mailing list to help as a central space for discussion about (U)EFI
issues and support in Debian.

There's been quite a lot of development in this area recently, and (as
Leif just mentioned on -devel) there are a number of packages that
might benefit from wider discussion and (maybe?) group maintenance. We
could also help out with targeted support for users with EFI-related
problems.

So, pursuant to the HOWTO [1], I'm asking here who else might be
interested in using such a list. Please follow up here and we'll see
how far we get.