Re: Announcing a Debian Hamradio Blend

Hi Paolo,

(Removing debian-blends@lists.d.o from CC as this topic is not relevant there.)

On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 02:40:06PM -0000, iw0fzw@riseup.net wrote:
> here i upload as attachment the file hamradio

Thanks for this list of software. Looking through the list I can see a lot
of good candidates for inclusion in Debian, and will look at filing RFP bugs
for these where it seems the software is currently maintained and where the
software looks to be useful. Once I have RFP bugs filed, I will also add
these packages to the relevant tasks in the Hamradio Blend, creating new
tasks if necessary.

Please do be patient though, as myself and the Hamradio Maintainers team
volunteer our spare time to work on Debian and it is sometimes the case that
there is not enough spare time to get everything done we would like.

If there are any packages in particular you would like to see packaged,
please let me know, and I can take a look at them specifically. I imagine
it's going to take a while to go through the entire list you've provided.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me