ITP: gnss-sdr -- Global Navigation Satellite Systems Software Defined Receiver written in C++.

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Carles Fernandez carles.fernandez@cttc.es

* Package name : gnss-sdr
 Version : 0.0.5
 Upstream Author : Carles Fernandez carles.fernandez@cttc.es
* License : GPL
 Programming Lang: C++
 Description : Global Navigation Satellite Systems Software Defined Receiver written in C++.

Global Navigation Satellite Systems receiver defined by software. It performs all the signal processing from raw signal samples up to the computation of the Position-Velocity-Time solution, including code and phase observables. It is able to work with raw data files or, if there is computational power enough, in real time with suitable radio frequency front-ends. This software is mainly developed at CTTC (Centre Tecnologic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya, http://www.cttc.es) with contributions from around the world.

I am not a Debian Developer, so I would need sponsors for this package. I am now in the process of generating a fully-compliant package, which should be ready in the following days. It will be very nice to know that someone is interested in sponsoring this package.

The source code is available at git://github.com/gnss-sdr/gnss-sdr

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Carles