Re: Technical committee acting in gross violation of the Debian constitution

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014, Svante Signell wrote:

> The best for kFreeBSD and Hurd would be to abandoning the Debian ship.

No.

> It is sinking

It has sunk, but not gone underwater yet completely.

> (just let the devuan people get things in order first)

And can you *please* *stop* the devuan trolling? Thanks.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Yes, I hate users and I want them to suffer.
	-- Marco d'Itri on gmane.linux.debian.devel.general