Re: Re: systemd, fstab, noauto and nofail

Vincent Danjean:
I found another issue with  systemd and noauto.
> [...]
> Do you think I should do a bugreport ?

Not until you've constructed a far better description, because your current description is this:

1. I have several lines in /etc/fstab that all have "noauto".
2. systemd is obeying my "noauto" instruction.
3. "and, at runtime, my photos are not mounted under /media/photos or not with the options I specify (I need to check that exactly)"

It should be obvious that this is going to be rejected as a systemd bug. You should (in addition to describing the computer's behaviour properly, as you note) find out what part of your system is responsible for enacting the mounts, since you explicitly instructed systemd not to be, and file the bug against that, if it is indeed a bug.

* http://homepage.ntlworld.com./jonathan.deboynepollard/FGA/problem-report-standard-litany.html