Thank you for the remarkable work on Jessie

Hi debian-devel,

I'm glad to say I just upgraded my machine[1] from wheezy (7.4~5)
directly to current Jessie, and I found this progress is just
painless at all, and no dependency problems remains after upgrade.

There indeed are some configuration issues which I resolved
easily, and I think those issue is not bug.
Besides, I noticed that the init system has been changed from sysvinit
to systemd, and it works very well.

However there's a issue:
Once started the Xorg, it Segfaults right away.
Seems that this is caused by xserver-xorg-video-siliconmotion[3].

For wheezy, I downloaded a tarball[4] from a forum,
and Xorg would not Segfault anymore after applied its contents.
I don't know how to resolve this issue on Jessie to let Xorg work again.
(Please let me know what log/file should I send if someone is interested
in looking into this problem.)

Nevertheless, Thank you for your hard work,
so that Debian users can enjoy those smooth dist-upgrade.

Hurra Debian!

[1] loongson-2f, mipsel architecture
[2] i'm not sure
[3] This problem exists on wheezy too
[4] content: xorg.conf and modified xserver-xorg-video-siliconmotion.deb
--
Regards,
  C.D.Luminate