Re: enforced systemd services

Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> writes:

> Indeed. Do we really have to pull that from a video or presentation
> slides? Is this part of the official systemd docs anywhere?

I don't know of any collection of all security related directives, but
you can find an index of all unit file directives in
systemd.directives(7) with pointers to the man pages where they are
described further. If anyone ever doubted that systemd is bloated with
far too many features, then I do recommend reading systemd.directives(7)
;-)

You'll find the Private* and Protect* directives described in
systemd.exec(5) for a start.

Container services are of course nice features to have, and it is so
elegant to just configure them with a few keywords in a configuration
file. But this mix-it-all-together design does not come for free...

Bjørn