Re: ITP: cruft-ng -- program that finds any cruft built up on your system / rewrite in C

On Mon Nov 24 2014 at 1:33:16 PM Alexandre Detiste <alexandre.detiste@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Here is my ITP for my rewrite of cruft's engine.

It reuses the same rule-set an produce the same output.

I put Q.A. in CC because some people use it a bit like "piuparts"
to see if there are not leftover files from removed packages.
(or from hasty "sudo make install")

I uploaded it to mentors.d.o:

I think you might want to email debian-mentors, with a sponsorship request (an RFS bug), rather than debian-devel, that is intended as a mailing list for technical discussions.
See https://mentors.debian.net/sponsors