Re: Architectures where unaligned access is (not) OK?

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 12:42:34PM +0000, Simon McVittie wrote:
> A couple of questions for people who know low-level things:
>
> * Of Debian's architectures (official and otherwise), which ones are
>   known/defined/designed to be OK with unaligned accesses from
>   user-space, and which ones (can be configured to) crash or give wrong
>   answers?

Not that I would be such a person, but people who are
have created and published a memorandum at:
https://wiki.debian.org/ArchitectureSpecificsMemo

"Please help enhancing it by adding lines and filling tables."
 -- Wikipage

Best regards

David Kalnischkies