Re: RFC: DEP-14: Recommended layout for Git packaging repositories

Tobias Frost writes ("Re: RFC: DEP-14: Recommended layout for Git packaging repositories"):
> [Ian:]
> > And you should add:
> >    The packaging branch should not contain a `.pc' directory.
>
> Maybe I got the above wrong: you mean "patch applied" after e.g
> quilt push -a ?  I think, removing .pc then would be a bad idea as
> quilt would be confused?

dpkg-source seems to cope all right.  I think that .pc-less
patches-applied branches are not intended to be manipulated with
quilt.

We're trying to document best practice.  Does anyone have .pc-ful
patches-applied branches (not counting dgit, which is going to change) ?

ian.