Bug#769224: ITP: noggit -- Fast streaming JSON parser for Java
Owner: Emmanuel Bourg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : noggit
Version : 0.6
Upstream Author : Yonik Seeley <email@example.com>
* URL : http://github.com/yonik/noggit
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Java
Description : Fast streaming JSON parser for Java
Noggit is the world's fastest streaming JSON parser for Java.
* Fast! Measured as the fastest JSON parser on char, String input.
* Streaming API (StAX/pull-parser like) for both easy and efficient parsing
* Conforms to the JSON standard: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt
* Memory efficiency
* incremental parsing (Reader-based) in order to handle huge messages
* a single byte of state needed per nested object or array
* does not read large objects (including primitives) completely
into memory unless asked
* can eliminate most copying, allowing the user to provide
the output buffer for values
* can handle primitives of any size (does not attempt to parse
numerics into a certain language primitives unless asked)
* Simple serialization of objects (List, Map, etc)
* Optional creation of objects (List, Map, etc) when parsing.
This library is a dependency of Gerrit.