Re: Re: Let's abandon debian-devel.

> On 2014-11-11 12:25, Ben Finney wrote:
> > But all Debian Contributors have their OpenPGP key in the
> > project's keyring. No?
>
> Most certainly not.
> Parts where many people who is not DD nor DM takes part include docs,
> web, translations and graphics.

FWIW, when I first started running sid nearly ten years ago, it was
recommended that users doing so subscribe to debian-devel so as to be
aware of any breakages, etc.  While there is no reason why I should now
be able to post here without at least passing through a moderation
queue, it would probably be a good idea to make sure there are no places
left on the web instructing users to subscribe if they are going to be
discouraged from posting.