Re: dpkg-maintscript-helper symlink_to_dir and dir_to_symlink without Pre-Depends:

Quoting Holger Levsen (2014-11-04 18:23:11)
> On Dienstag, 4. November 2014, Ondřej Surý wrote:
>> I think it would be worth doing a jessie-wide test on packages using
>> dpkg-maintscript-helper without Pre-Depends. There was a lot of late
>> fixes[0] for any->all dh_linkdocs. As this breaks upgrades it needs
>> to be mass bug filled and fixed before release.
>
> https://piuparts.debian.org/wheezy2jessie/ tests upgrades for all
> packages, is there any string I can grep for in the logs?

If possible "shuffle" the order of packages getting upgraded.

Or specifically for this one: Hold back upgrade of dpkg to reveal all
those packages needing the Jessie version but not stating it explicitly.

 - Jonas