Bug#767515: ITP: python-nose-parameterized -- decorator for parameterized testing with Nose
Owner: Thomas Goirand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : python-nose-parameterized
Version : 0.3.4
Upstream Author : David Wolever <email@example.com>
* URL : https://github.com/wolever/nose-parameterized
* License : BSD-2-clause
Programming Lang: Python
Description : decorator for parameterized testing with Nose
nose-parameterized is a decorator for parameterized testing with nose.
Nose. It's got test generators. But they kind of suck:
* They often require a second function
* They make it difficult to separate the data from the test
* They don't work with subclases of unittest.TestCase
* kwargs? What kwargs?