A small thanks to the kFreeBSD porters

I would like to share a good experience I had with the kFreeBSD porter
team.  On Sunday afternoon I foolishly uploaded a package which, if I
had thought about it, I ought to have known would FTBFS on FreeBSD.

Less than 4 hours later I had a bug report (#766913) from Steven
Chamberlain, who had triaged the bug and correctly diagnosed it.

While fixing the bug on a porterbox I got very helpful IRC support
from Christoph Egger, who gave advice about BSD the relevant userland
and kernel APIs and #defines and also helped me by checking that
apparently-to-me-working acctdump program actually produced plausible
output when fed a real BSD process accounting file.

Thanks,
Ian.