Re: Accepted tasksel 3.29 (source all) into unstable

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 04:22:32PM +0000, Joey Hess wrote:
>  tasksel (3.29) unstable; urgency=high
>  .
>    * Gnome only works on i386 and amd64, so default to xfce on other arches.
>      Closes: #765839 Thanks, Adam Borowski for testing.

Gnome only works on i386 and amd64?

Maybe we should substract some points for this fact in the desktop
requalification page:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/Requalification/Jessie

The page says that it would improve consistency to have the same
default across architectures when possible, but apparently the value
of this good property is currently zero, which seems a little bit
strange to me.

Thanks.