Re: bash exorcism experiment ('bug' 762923 & 763012)

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 10:05:20PM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> If you need array variables, it's likely that the script has grown so
> complex that switching to another language is a good idea.

/etc/init.d/nbd-client

It's not exactly *needed*; I could replace it with a set of eval
instructions. But that would make the code much less readable, IMO.

Shell array variables are not a misfeature, they have their uses.

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26