Re: Internal compiler error

On Sat, Oct 04, 2014 at 07:24:03AM +0000, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
> Hello, I got an FTBFS due to an internal compiler error.
>
> should I fill a bug against gcc ?

Yes.  Please see:

  /usr/share/doc/gcc/README.Bugs

You'll need to follow those instructions on a porter box, or ask your
sponsor to do so if you don't have direct access.

> should I fill also an RC bug for my package ?

I would not generally do so for ICEs, unless you think there's some
possibility of a reasonable workaround (there often isn't).  You may
find it necessary to ask for the mipsel binaries to be removed from the
archive if a solution isn't forthcoming, so that newer versions can
progress to testing.