Re: bash without importing shell functions from the environment

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 07:58:38PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> so maybe as a non-native speaker I am unaware of some joke here, or are you just
> trolling about something fixed for jessie/unstable?

I was curious to see what Ian was complaining about, and what has changed up to
the jessie version. I can see that the rules file is a little bit simpler. I guess
that's because you've moved to the 3.0 (quilt) package type? I couldn't find the
changelog entry documenting when you did this.