Re: bash without importing shell functions from the environment

Le jeudi 25 septembre 2014 à 16:29 +0100, Ian Jackson a écrit :
> I have prepared bash packages which do not honour any shell functions
> they find in the environment.  IMO that is a crazy feature, which
> ought to be disabled.  (I'm running this on chiark now and nothing has
> visibly broken yet.)

Thanks for your effort.

Since I’m pretty sure we haven’t uncovered all of bash’s “features”,
wouldn’t it be a good opportunity to make a release goal of killing all
scripts with a #!/bin/bash shebang?

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette