Re: schroot, apt-get and experimental

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014, Adam Majer wrote:

> There seems to be an issue with dd-schroot-cmd on porter boxes (I just
> checked barriere) where it seems impossible to actually use
> experimental distribution.
>
> For example,
>
> $ dd-schroot-cmd -c $ssession -- apt-get build-dep qtcreator -t experimental

From

  dd-schroot-cmd -c weaseltst -- apt-get install libqt5opengl5-dev/experimental

I eventually ended up at

  dd-schroot-cmd -c weaseltst -- apt-get install {libqt5opengl5-dev,libqt5opengl5,qtbase5-dev,libqt5concurrent5,libqt5core5a,libqt5dbus5,libqt5gui5,libqt5network5,libqt5printsupport5,libqt5sql5,libqt5test5,libqt5widgets5,libqt5xml5,qt5-qmake,qtbase5-dev-tools}/experimental

Which appears to have worked.

(If you don't like that, we can probably consider your patches to
 dd-schroot-cmd :)

Cheers,