Apologies

Sorry about feeding the bickering about systemd.  I posted tired and cranky.

I stand by what I said, but I'm not going to try to convince you of it,
or be part of the bickering, from here on (after this message) I'll make
my decision to stay or go in silence and not participate in yet another
example of debian's social dysfunction.

It is that combined with technical dysfunction (too many bugs in stable,
trying to help future quality by running testing and reporting bugs
seems to be in effective).

Combined the sense that the vaunted freedom of Debian is gums flapping
in the breeze and not reality, and supporting and promoting freedom
being the reason I've run a Linux desktop (usually) Debian for over 15
years, I really have become disillusioned and disappointed with open
source (though that might not be fair to other project as I've not been
much outside debian, except a stint as an openwrt developer).

I've made an attempt avoid having replies to this message go to the
list, since my objective is not start yet another bickering thread, but
to state my piece, for the benefit of those with ears to hear, and be
done with it.

Regards,

Daniel