Re: patch to remove 'base' pseudo package

Hi Tomas,

thanks for having jumped in dealing with these kinds of bugs. Much
appreciated!

On Donnerstag, 11. September 2014, Tomas Pospisek wrote:
> the attached patch implements the removal of the 'base' pseudo package
> from reportbug.

cool, thanks! (Though this should probably be re-send as a new wishlist bug
against reportbut. #734053 is about removing the "base" pseudo package from
the BTS.)

> Additionally I'd like to ask if it'd be OK to at the same time reassign
> the existing few bug reports from the 'base' package to the 'general'
> package or to more specific packages (most of the 'base' bugs seem to
> concern the kernel).

rather assign them to the right package(s), those bugs don't belong to
"general". Ping me if you have questions about how to handle specific bugs.

cheers,
	Holger