Re: More tasks option in Tasksel: what tasks do you want there? (reloaded)

On 10.09.2014 04:37, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 5:57 AM, Markus Koschany wrote:
>
>> Creating a games-all metapackage would be easily doable
>
> As someone who has been trying to maintain a system (rather than
> metapackage) that is basically that (plus a bunch of games removed
> from Debian), I don't think it is actually that easy.
[...]

I did a combination of all the approaches you mentioned later. I might
be missing something but I think those problems are already solved since
now we have 26 dedicated games-* metapackages. If you install all of
them you will get _all_ games in Debian main. If there is still a game
missing, that's a bug. I understand that »games-all« would save some
time and installation work but installing all games with the current set
of metapackages isn't difficult either.

Regards,

Markus