The developers of Debian Linux think there was no point in coding in binary code three years ago as they did or make the Riga Technical University and University of Latvia?

Members of forum, especially the ReactOS developers, I could not
resist the urge to now post the following message:

This message is mainly for developers of ReactOS operating system.

What are the programming languages ​​that were used to develop the
Debian Linux ?

Probably the Riga Technical University and University of Latvia
continue teaching coding in binary code, in other words, machine language.

I say this because about three years ago the Riga Technical University
and University of Latvia continued teaching coding in binary code, in
other words ,
machine language.

The Riga Technical University and University of Latvia made ​​based
projects in Debian Linux using coding in binary code?