Re: Standardizing the layout of git packaging repositories

On 7 September 2014 13:30, Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:

| I commit | Ephemeral gbranch contains | Master contains |
| B2       | A11, B12, B21              | D6              |

        There are there nodes in the ephemeral branch, and three patches
 are produced -- Corresponding to A1, B1, and B2.

Oh, so  you want separate patches for each stage, B1, B2, etc?

I assumed you would want to combine them into one patch.

If I understand this correctly, I think your git debcherry example would squash them into one commit. Or at least, that seems to be what happens for my specific test case.
--
Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au>