Re: Reverting to GNOME for jessie's default desktop

Hey,

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014, at 17:56, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> Hello,
> For some hardware there are no 3D drivers. E.g. in server-boards there
> are most of the time very poor GPU's. I don't use a graphical
> environment on servers myself most of the time, but I think many people
> do.

We don't have to target those (or any other weird setup) anyway with
*default* desktop environment. If anyone run graphical environment on
servers I am quite confident they can install non-default DE on the
machine.

Please, let's drop the mindset where default DE has to fit all. That's
not going to happen anyway.

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>