python-openssl unavailable in sid

Hello,

Can somebody please tell me why python-openssl and python3-openssl isn't available in sid?

(sid-amd64)root@aquitard:/home/brian/tree/debian/unstable/celery/celery# apt-get update
Get:1 http://ftp.au.debian.org sid InRelease [231 kB]
Get:2 http://ftp.au.debian.org sid/main Translation-en [4673 kB]
Get:3 http://ftp.au.debian.org sid/main amd64 Packages [6887 kB]
Fetched 11.8 MB in 6s (1882 kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
(sid-amd64)root@aquitard:/home/brian/tree/debian/unstable/celery/celery# apt-get install python-openssl python3-openssl
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package python-openssl is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

Package python3-openssl is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'python-openssl' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'python3-openssl' has no installation candidate

(sid-amd64)root@aquitard:/home/brian/tree/debian/unstable/celery/celery# apt-cache policy python-openssl-doc
python-openssl-doc:
  Installed: 0.13.1-2
  Candidate: 0.13.1-2
  Version table:
 *** 0.13.1-2 0
        500 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ sid/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Note that this version of python-openssl-doc is old, should have been updated two days ago.

The following look fine to me:

https://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pyopenssl.html
https://packages.debian.org/sid/python-openssl

Is my local mirror bad? I tried random other mirrors, and get the same problem. Alternatively, is something wrong with my local chroot?

It appears that the packages produced have changed to architecture dependant packages, seriously wondering if maybe this got DAK confused.

(this problem is preventing me from uploading a fix for an RC bug)

Thanks
--
Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au>