Re: people.debian.org will move from ravel to paradis and become HTTPS only

Hi!

On Mon, 2014-07-21 at 19:44:18 +0200, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Peter Palfrader <weasel@debian.org>, 2014-07-20, 12:07:
> >we have been moving towards https for most services over the last 12
> >months.
>
> Is that intentional that the http->https redirect for bugs.d.o is only
> temporary (302)? Should we update devscripts and python-debianbts to use
> HTTPS for accessing this host?

I already had a queued patch to switch the remaining URLs in dpkg,
like the one in the patch header template, to use https. Will try
to push tomorrowish. I guess updating other packages/tools would
make sense, indeed.

Thanks,
Guillem