Re: Java 9 dropping support for source/target level 1.5

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 09:50:46AM +0200, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:

> I think that is unfair statement against Emmanuel (especially when
> adding d-d & d-r to the cc list).

Totally agree with Sylvestre on this.
I also have sponsored many packages for Emmanuel in the Java team.

Frankly, I don't get the hostility level reached with this OpenJDK
packaging contribution attempt.

It's totally normal to have technical disagreements, especially on a
non-trivial packages like that one. What I really dislike is to
see epithets like "bullshit" or "own agenda" in a technical
discussion.

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://miguel.cc/key.