Re: SV: MATE 1.8 has now fully arrived in Debian
- To: Matthias Urlichs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: SV: MATE 1.8 has now fully arrived in Debian
- From: Stefano Rivera <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 08:15:41 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20140701061541.GC3664@bach.rivera.co.za>
- Mail-followup-to: Matthias Urlichs <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20140626063809.GF27052@smurf.noris.de>
- References: <20140605133323.GD79369@gwolf.org> <20140607132059.Horde.mJEfztb3rjl6aJ1fAsDbTA5@mail.das-netzwerkteam.de> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <53AA6C49.email@example.com> <1403683176.14436.74.camel@dsp0698014> <53AAD63B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20140625233625.GA2371@bongo.bofh.it> <20140625234301.GX20985@auth.logic.tuwien.ac.at> <20140626063809.GF27052@smurf.noris.de>
Hi Matthias (2014.06.26_08:38:09_+0200)
> Of these, roughly 20% have switched to systemd. And they apparently did not
> and do not have any problem with it, otherwise we'd hear about it. Here and
> other places. Quite loudly.
My laptop won't boot with systemd, although other machines I have will.
I haven't filed a bug, because I haven't had the time to sit down and
learn how to debug systemd booting, and I wouldn't want to file an bug
until I know what's going on...
H: +27 21 461 1230 C: +27 72 419 8559