Re: New project goal: Get rid of Berkeley DB (post jessie)

Le jeudi 19 juin 2014 à 11:38 +0200, Ondřej Surý a écrit :
> Debian Evolution Maintainers
> <pkg-evolution-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
>    evolution-data-server

I think this change is already underway upstream. Most evolution
databases use SQLite now, but Berkeley DB support needs to be here in
order to convert old user databases. As you would easily guess, this
change is correlated with a huge drop in the occurrences of cache
corruption.

There are some remnants such as the certificates database. I don’t know
really why, since they are supposed to be managed by libnss and this one
has also migrated to SQLite.

--
 .''`.        Josselin Mouette
: :' :