Re: Password Protecting GPG Keys

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> > While that is sadly true, AFAIK all those legislations still require at
> > least good cause, but more usually a court order, to do so.
> >
> You have no legal protection whatsoever on the "international" side of many
> countries' airports (sea ports, too, for that matter).

For that matter, in the US this zone stretches *100* miles into
the internal. In this area the US border police can search
each and everyone without warrant.

Counting the big cities in this stretch I would recommend *never*
entering the US.

Norbert

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13