RFH: postgres-xc

The package is part of the postgres team packaging, but so far I've been more
or less the only one working on it. It's in an okay state with only one open
problem preventing an upload. Also I think postgres-xc should be integrated
into the postgresql-common infrastructure. But I simply don't find any spare
time to dedicate to these tasks. Or in other words, helping hands are very
welcome.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes