Re: patch-tracker down?

On Thu, 29 May 2014, Paul Wise wrote:

> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 5:39 AM, Hideki Yamane wrote:
>
> >  Recent this 2 or 3 days patch-tracker.d.o seems to be down.
> >  Is it intended one?
>
> The maintainer of this service is MIA and didn't respond to the Debian
> sysadmins' requests to move it to another host running wheezy.
> Consequently it is down until someone volunteers to be the new
> maintainer.

It was down because the hardware died again.  It has been doing that for
a while now.  I've taken this opportunity to collect the current state
of things and finally retire the host.

If anybody wants to resurrect patch-tracker, the version that was
running on respighi has been backed up at quantz:/srv/ARCHIVE/ and will
be there for at least a little while.

I'd like to see it come back.

Cheers,