copyrighted embedded ICC profiles in images

Hi,

Jonas Smedegaard brought to my attention that an image file [0]
can embed a copyrighted ICC profile without license.

Since it's something that not many people seems to be aware of,
maybe it might be useful to have a lintian check for that.

That command [1] shows positives on my /usr/share/
Most of them are HP or Apple embedded profiles.

Regards,
Jérémy

[0]
http://www.color.org/profile_embedding.xalter
[1]
find . -regextype posix-extended -iregex '.*\.(jpg|png)' -exec sh -c
'identify -verbose "$0" | grep -i copyright && echo "$0"' {} \;

(this shows also false positives with an empty Copyright field).