arch:all cross-build-deps in ubuntu (was: :any syntax in package names in jessie/sid Packages)

Hi,

Quoting Wookey (2014-04-20 16:24:46)
> So far as I know that spec doc is correct for Debian and Ubuntu. The only
> significant difference is that Ubuntu has patched apt to assume that :all
> packages are M-A:foreign by default. Debian has not, and requires all
> packages to be so marked explicitly.

I think this bug is related:

And as far as I understood the patch, this only makes arch:all packages used in
build dependencies m-a:foreign and not arch:all packages used as binary
dependency of other binary packages. Is this correct?

We would also like to have this situation clarified for a correct Ubuntu
specific implementation of this in dose3.

Thanks!

cheers, josch