Re: bugs in MC (was "Why Debian")

On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:40:00 Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> • even if I disagree with maintainers (things like bugs
>   in mc), I can mostly live with it (although, when I was
>   m68k porter, some pissed me *seriously* off)

Easy mate, I'm the only active MC maintainer and we had no disagreement
regarding the bugs you've filed (#733621, #701190).

The only bug where I could find some evidence of disagreement is #709277
where you didn't bother to reply to me when I couldn't recognise the problem
you reported. Anyway it doesn't matter as upstream agreed with you and fixed
this particular bug in next MC release.

I see that all bugs in MC that you reported were fixed.
How did I manage to upset you so much?

--
Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov