Problem with packages version(on m68k architecture, but also on amd64 and maybe somewhere else)

Problem with packages version(on m68k architecture, but also on amd64 and maybe somewhere else)

linux-headers-2.6-* and linux-image-2.6-* and linux-doc-2.6-* for m68k have dummy package in which version doesn't relate with official repository of debian builds.

Like
linux-headers-2.6-amiga (3.0.0+40)

Something like
linux-headers-2.6-686-pae(3.2+46~bpo60+1 in backports or 3.2+46: i386 in stable)

This also happened in _amd64_ build, but when clicked on it, then it shows that such package never existed or there shouldn't.
After that when I searched again there was version which was different when I clicked. And that happened repeatedly.

Something is broken in Debian.